The Texas A&M Aggies (2-1 overall, 2-1 SEC) travel to Starkville, Miss., to play the Mississippi State Bulldogs (1-2, 1-2) Saturday in Davis Wade Stadium at 4 p.m. ET (on SEC Network). Below, we analyze the Texas A&M-Mississippi State college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
The Aggies are ranked 11th in the Amway Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Texas A&M at Mississippi State: Betting odds and lines
- Money line : Texas A&M -200 (bet $200 to win $100) | Mississippi State +165 (bet $100 to win $165)
- Against the spread/ATS : Texas A&M -5 (-110) | Mississippi State +5 (-110)
- Over/Under : 56.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Texas A&M at Mississippi State: Three things to know
- This is Mike Leach’s first year as head coach of the Bulldogs. He has a history of coming up short against ranked competition. At his previous coaching gig with Washington State, he was 6-22 against ranked foes.
- The home team is 5-1 against the spread in the last six Texas A&M-Mississippi State meetings. The favorites in Texas A&M-Mississippi State are 5-1 ATS in the last six games.
- Texas A&M has the 16th-highest