The Los Angeles Chargers (1-3) and New Orleans Saints (2-2) meet at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET (on ESPN). Here, we analyze the Chargers-Saints Week 5 matchup, including the betting odds, spread and lines, and look at the best NFL betting options.
Chargers at Saints betting odds and lines
- Money line: Saints -435 (bet $435, win $100) | Chargers +345 (bet $100, win $345)
- Against the spread/ATS: Saints -8 (-110) | Chargers +8 (-110)
- Over/Under: 49.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Monday Night Football Sports Betting Promotion!
Bet $1 on either the New Orleans Saints or Los Angeles Chargers money line, win an additional $100 (in free bets) if either team scores a touchdown their Week 5 matchup.
Chargers at Saints game notes
- The Chargers are back east of the Mississippi River for the second straight weekend against an NFC South team. They fell 38-31 at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 4, covering a 7.5-point number by the hook. They might be 1-3 straight-up (SU), but they’re 3-1 ATS.
- The Chargers offense had been struggling, averaging 17.3 PPG until last week’s breakout performance. Of course, the defense