The Kansas City Chiefs (4-1) face the Buffalo Bills (4-1) in the first of two Week 6 Monday contests. This game was rescheduled from Thursday night and kickoff will now be at 5 p.m. ET at Bills Stadium. Below, we preview the Chiefs-Bills Week 6 betting odds and lines and make our NFL picks and best bets.
Chiefs at Bills betting odds and lines
- Money line: Chiefs -238 (bet $238, win $100) | Bills +195 (bet $100, win $195)
- Against the spread/ATS: Chiefs -5.5 (-115) | Bills +5.5 (-106)
- Over/Under: 55.5 (O: -110, U: -110)
Special Monday Night Football Betting Promotion
Bet $1 on either the Kansas City Chiefs or Buffalo Bills money line, WIN $100 (in free bets) if either team scores a touchdown during their Week 6 matchup. Place your legal, online sports wagers in CO, IN, NJ and WV at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks.
Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Chiefs at Bills game notes
- The Chiefs and Bills lead the AFC West and AFC East, respectively. Both teams suffered their first loss of the season last week with the Chiefs losing 40-32 at home to the Las Vegas Raiders. The Bills lost 42-16 Tuesday at the Tennessee Titans.
- Both teams pass over 60% of the time with the Bills ranked 11th in the NFL