The Cleveland Browns (4-1) and Pittsburgh Steelers (4-0) tangle at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh Sunday of Week 6 at 1 p.m. ET (on CBS). Here, we analyze the Browns-Steelers Week 6 matchup, including the betting odds, spread and lines, and look at the best NFL betting options.
Browns at Steelers betting odds and lines
- Money line: Browns +155 (bet $100, win $155) | Steelers -182 (bet $182, win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Browns +3 (-106) | Steelers -3 (-115)
- Over/Under: 50.5 (O: -115 | U: -106)
Special West Virginia Betting Promotion:
Bet $1 on the Pittsburgh Steelers money line, win $100 (in free bets) if the Steelers score a touchdown during Week 6! Place your legal, online sports bets in West Virginia at BetMGM, The King of Sportsbooks! Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Browns at Steelers game notes
- The Browns outlasted the Indianapolis Colts in Week 5, winning 32-23. Cleveland has scored 30 or more points in four consecutive games for the first time since 1968.
- Not only has Cleveland won four in a row, but it has ripped off three consecutive covers while playing to the Over in four straight outings.
- The Browns rank first in the NFL with 188.4 rushing yards per game, and they’re fourth in the league with 31.2 points per game.