After being delayed due to a COVID-19 outbreak, the Buffalo Bills (4-0) and Tennessee Titans (3-0) will finally square off Tuesday night at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, with kickoff set for 7 p.m. ET. Here, we analyze the Bills-Titans Week 5 matchup, including the betting odds, spread and lines, and look at the best NFL betting options.
Bills at Titans betting odds and lines
- Money line: Bills -185 (bet $185, win $100) | Titans +150 (bet $100, win $150)
- Against the spread/ATS: Bills -3.5 (-106) | Titans +3.5 (-115)
- Over/Under: 51.5 (O: -115, U: -106)
Bills at Titans game notes
- The Bills and Titans both rank outside the top 20 in passing yards allowed per game. Tennessee is also 31st in rushing yards allowed per game (166.0).
- Tennessee is allowing the second-most yards per play on defense.
- The Bills are 4-6 in their last 10 meetings with the Titans, but the series is split 5-5 ATS.
- The total is 3-0-1 in the Bills’ four games this season. The Titans are 2-1 against the Over/Under.
- The Titans have yet to cover the spread this season, going 0-3. Buffalo is 3-1 ATS.
Bills at Titans key injuries